Winter seems to have arrived early this year with light fluffy lake effect snow falling at this very moment. That’s good, as the Town Shop looks forward to scheduling lots of outdoor snow experiences as well as warm snuggly indoor ones.
Here are some highlights:
- Seva (Samaritan Center) Wednesdays 3pm
- Seva (Sunshine Horse Rescue) Saturdays 9am
- Cross Country Ski/Snowshoe 12/12, 12/14, 12/19, 12/30
- “Revisiting Tonto” (ArtRage Gallery) Plus Arts and Crafts sale at the Onondaga Nation. 12/11 12pm
- Cooking Class Mac & Cheese with herb bisquits. 12/15
- Poetry Open Mic It went so well in November we decided to dedicate a night just to poetry.
- Dodgeball (East Hill) Get those aggressions out! 12/23
- 3 Band Showcase Great live music featuring One Last Shot, November 15, and Trevor Grant (and friends). 12/28 7pm
- Zoo (Rosamund Gifford Zoo) 12/29 1pm
Remember, if school is closed due to bad weather, the Town Shop is closed too. The Town Shop has cross country skis and snowshoes to loan for free, just ask.