The Town Shop reopened on October 5 following a September staff vacation. An October/November program calendar is in the process of careful planning and will be posted on the website, and available as hard copy soon.
Here are some highlights:
- Seva (Samaritan Center) Wednesdays 3pm.
- Sunshine Horse Rescue 10/13 5pm, 10/24, 11/7, 11/21 9am
- Moroccan Visitors 10/8 2:30-4:30pm, Come help us welcome Ms. Fadwah RIH (Director, National Information and Documentation Center For Youth) and Mr. Hicham El Mdaghri (Chief of Service, Ministry of Economy and Finance) It’s their first visit to the US and they would like to meet American teens and learn about youth organizations.
- Zoo (Rosamond Gifford Zoo) 10/12 1pm The Town Shop has a group pass.
- Apple Picking 10/15 3pm Beak & Skiff (79¢ per pound)
- Chimney Bluffs (Chimney Bluffs Hiking) 10/25 12pm Spectacular autumn hiking.
- Sterling Nature Center 11/1 12pm Another Lake Ontario adventure.
- Dodgeball 10/29, 11/19, 12/17 6:30pm East Hill Elementary
- Rough Times Live (Teen Program (TV Show) 11/10 6pm Teen produced television show taping at the Town Shop followed by short theatrical performance.
- Eating Our Way Around The World 11/11 11am Ling Ling’s (China)
- Trip To The Big Apple (New York City) 11/13-11/15 Hosted by Mike and Kelly Dubois in Woodstock, NY.
- Classic Movie Night 11/25 7pm Hosted by Dan Nolan (film to be announced).
Coming in December/January
Live music showcases, Town Shop overnight, cross country ski trips, winter camping, Everson Art Museum exhibit (“From Turner to Cezanne”) and more. Stay tuned!