Well, it took us awhile to plan it all out but this is a longer summer than usual (school doesn’t restart until September 8th), plus it was important to carefully consider staff capacities in the midst of knee replacement surgery recovery. That’s a long process.
The building will be open Mondays and Tuesdays 4-10pm, unless otherwise posted. Summer building hours are greatly reduced to allow for a variety of quality outdoor experiences.
A Few Highlights
- Kayak (Nine Mile Creek) Mondays
- Kayak (South Sandy Creek) 7/16, 8/9, 8/29
- Kayak (Seneca River) 8/3
- Kayak (Tioughnioga River) 9/1
- Volleyball (Gillie Lake) Tuesdays 6:30pm
- Seva (Samaritan Center) Wednesdays 3pm
- Seva (Sunshine Horse Rescue) 7/18
- Green Lakes State Park 7/9, 7/21, 7/30, 8/25
- Taughannock Falls/Blue Sky Mission Club Concert (Blue Sky Mission Club) 8/1
- Ithaca Gorges 8/27
- Falcon Ridge Folk Festival 7/23-7/26
- Whale Watch 2009 8/15-8/20