Cheryl is slowly but surely recovering from May 26 knee replacement surgery, and the Town Shop is reopened with an abbreviated June schedule (July and August will be loaded with experiences).
A Few Highlights
- Building opens at 4pm and closes at 10pm, Mondays and Tuesdays, but is closed during volleyball.
- Kayak (Nine Mile Creek) Mondays
- Volleyball (Gillie Lake) Tuesdays 6:30pm
- Seva (Samaritan Center) Wednesdays 3pm
- Picnic (Onondaga Lake Park) 6/11, 6/18 3:30pm
- Picnic (Green Lakes State Park) 6/25 12pm
- Seva (Sunshine Horse Rescue) 6/13, 6/20 9am
- Chimney Bluffs State Park 6/28
- Kayak (South Sandy Creek) 7/2 10am
Coming This Summer
Falcon Ridge 2009 July 23-26, Whale Watch 2009 August 18-23, Ithaca Gorges, more South Sandy Creek trips, moonlight hikes, lots of volleyball, kayaking, and seva opportunities.
Congratulations to White Picket Fence for all their success in 2009 starting with Top Ten list and culminating with two Sammy Awards! Good people get what they deserve.