The Town Shop reopened on September 30th and is back to its regular school year schedule (M-Th 4-10pm), with many special activities scheduled for weekends.
A Few Highlights
- Wednesdays: Seva (Samaritan Center) 3pm
- 10/18, 11/1, 11/8, 11/29: Seva (Sunshine Horse Rescue) 9am
- 10/9: Apple Picking at Beak & Skiff 3pm
- 10/11: Kayaking (Onondaga Creek) An urban adventure!
- 10/13: Hiking (Highland Forest) 11am
- 10/19: Hiking (Chimney Bluffs) 12pm
- 10/23, 11/20: Dodgeball (East Hill Elementary) 6:30pm
- 10/24: Tai Chi introduction and free instruction. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing. 12pm
- 10/25: Rave-O-Ween Come get your spooky groove on! Food, costume contest, DJs, Guitar Hero, Ghosts… and more! 6pm – 12am
- 11/3: Andy Dellicolli presents us with his amazing experience at Burning Man.
- 11/11: Rosamond Gifford Zoo 1pm (We have a free group pass)
- 11/11: The Media Unit (Teen run TV production) will be taping a segment for “Rough Times Live” at the Town Shop. 6pm
- Nov 14-16: A chance to visit the Big Apple!
- 11/22: Eating Our Way Around The World (Mai Lan – Vietnam Cuisine)
- 11/25: Showcase Concert, featuring Brothers We Grow and Oak & Bone. 7pm