Summer fades and autumn is just around the corner. While there are some activities and responsibilities scheduled for the month of September (see below) most of the month is dedicated to directors’ vacation and battery recharge. Check out the photo galleries for a visual review of summer ’07.
- Weekly: Seva – Every wednesday at 3pm followed by brief visit (if desired) to Armory Square. (Sign up with DV)
- Sunday 9/9: Chenango Colorscape Arts Fest – Travel down to Norwich, NY for fantastic one day music and art festival featuring The Kennedys, Aztec Two-Step, Lunasa, Professor Louis & The Crowmatix, plus poetry slams, arts and crafts, and food. Free! 11am (Sign up with DV)
- Saturday 9/15: 6th Annual Onondaga Creek Cleanup 8:30am (Call DV if you want to help)
- Monday 9/17: BOCES ADAPEP David’s first all day monthly meeting.
- Thursday 9/20: The Roots Of Peacemaking (DV is going, talk with him)
- Friday 9/28: Guitar Hero 2 party, with contests, tournaments, and prizes (4-8pm), followed by Halo 3. (8-10pm) (Sign up with host Chris Sauve at 395-6635)
Other Important Dates
- Monday 9/17: Cheryl’s Birthday
- Monday 10/1: David’s Birthday
- Tuesday 10/2: Town Shop reopens. 4pm (Oct/Nov calendar will be available)
Coming This Fall
Lots of Seva opportunities, autumn hiking, dodgeball, Town Shop overnight, apple picking, a trip to the big apple (New York City), and much much more!